Coaching workshops in Cambridge
Cambridge Coaching Consultancy offers facilitated half day workshops for groups of like minded people wanting to explore similar issues. Working together is a positive and supportive way to understand the key challenges you’re facing, focus on shared experience and develop clear strategies to help you achieve your vision for the future.
Workshops are a fun, interactive way to find out how coaching works and are based on the four key transitional stages many women experience in their professional and personal lives:
Shaping the future
- What employers are looking for
- Measuring up and how to fill the gaps
- Developing a pro-active job search plan
Success at work
- Aspirations, ambitions, risk and confidence
- Negotiating sticky floors and glass ceilings
- Using your talents, time and energy for maximum progress
Time for change
- Strengths, motivators and transferable skills
- Identifying potential barriers and how to overcome them
- Designing a positive and practical career change programme
A new direction
- Where now? It's never too late to find your true passion
- Rediscovering your core values and priorities
- Creating a compelling vision for the future
For those wanting to work in more depth on issues covered during the workshops, follow up one to one or small group coaching can be arranged.
Workshops are held in comfortable, convenient Cambridge venues where women can come together, extend their networks and start making real progress with moving on in their lives.
Coaching is about action, achievement and solving problems. Why not pool resources, expertise and energy to work together and achieve your goals? If you're interested in attending a workshop, please register your interest by contacting Cambridge Coaching Consultancy